Homemade Slide?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PeacefulStoner, Aug 16, 2012.

1. I don't have a slide for my bong atm (old one broke), but it's 2am and i'm feelin' some bong rips. Been smoking bowls out of my pipe but i want a smooth hit with some ice. So, my question is how would i go about constructing a makeshift slide? Just for the time being until i get around to going to the headshop. I was thinking about something involving tinfoil? and maybe a pen?

2. if you have screens just put one in the downstem.
    I've used lids from a salt shaker before too lol, just gotta crush it down a bit into a bowl shape

3. I want to make a slide slide though. Something that dips into the water

4. is it a grommet bong? dont understand what you mean by wanting it to dip in water lol

5. i'll take a pic

6. This is the exact slide

[​IMG]

i gotta make one

7. ah, rubber grommet, if you have access to small diameter bamboo shoots you can make a slide out of that, if not, try finding a piece of glass or metal tubing and put a screen at one end and load snaps.

8. Yeah i got this bong cheap in NY when i went there. It's a mini bong. I don't think its worth the effort to make a dim slide.. i'll just go to my lsh this weekend. Might look at getting a new bong while i'm there.

9. i still say just slap a lil metal screen in there and just load up snapper hits. other than a metal or glass tube i can't think of anything else. a pen tube would work but it's awfully close to the flame and all that and wouldn't wanna risk inhaling some melted plastic fumes lol

10. i have the stem to a mflb, but i don't know if its long enough.

11. Alright i'm gonna smoke a bowl and then try to make a slide.

12. [quote name='"PeacefulStoner"']This is the exact slide

i gotta make one[/quote]

Got this exact "slide" chillin in a drawer at my house. Picked it up for 5 bucks in st Marx in ny for my incredibowl but it didn't fit. If you want it it's yours I'll ship it out just pm me. Clearly you need it and I'm glad it can get some use. Theirs a big chance your lhs won't even carry this just saying but idk depends.

13. [quote name='"nuggitz"']

Got this exact "slide" chillin in a drawer at my house. Picked it up for 5 bucks in st Marx in ny for my incredibowl but it didn't fit. If you want it it's yours I'll ship it out just pm me. Clearly you need it and I'm glad it can get some use. Theirs a big chance your lhs won't even carry this just saying but idk depends.[/quote]

Wow man! That's a very kind of you to offer that to him. That's some good juju.

14. [quote name='"nuggitz"']

Got this exact "slide" chillin in a drawer at my house. Picked it up for 5 bucks in st Marx in ny for my incredibowl but it didn't fit. If you want it it's yours I'll ship it out just pm me. Clearly you need it and I'm glad it can get some use. Theirs a big chance your lhs won't even carry this just saying but idk depends.[/quote]

Good man. Good man.