Homemade Project

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by stompbox, Jan 19, 2013.

1. Hey Guys,

A friend of mine is on probation and so we decided to make a multi chambered bong out of those glass tiles for bathrooms as a project to pass the time, we made a single one and it works great so we decided to go bigger.

Generic pics of what we're working with:

[​IMG]

we have 2 of these on top of each other and then a polygon bottom in the same style, looking to use hoses preferably like aluminum or copper braided hoses for a steampunk look.

[​IMG]

Bottom "Bubble" equivalent

PROBLEM: We used rubber grommets for the first one for the inhalation hose but in order to do the chamber style like we want we need to connect hoses from water in one chamber to water in another, what is a good way to make this water tight?

Sorry if its confusing I'll try and stage it as to give you the visualization of our highdea.

2. I have no idea how to make it airtight but that sounds sick cant wait to see a finished project good luck

3. so you're turning part of the bathroom into a bong? or are the tiles you are using not gonna be part of the actual bathroom?

4. You could try using quicksteel to make the water tight seal

Dr. J

5. Omfg when Im rich, I'm gunna have a bong built in to my house or a table or something lol. All glass so u can see what's goin on.

6. i say silicone would work pretty good to make it airtight, considering thats what they use to install these into bathrooms and shit