Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade pomegranate

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokinTigers92, Feb 17, 2009.

1. i was bored so i decided to make a homemade real fast..it needs a lot of improvement but its just a lil creation of mine=:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dude that looks sick. we needa replace the tape with hotglue though.. still NICe work for one of the first homemades from TokinTigers haha

3. dude, did you MAAKE a inline AC?

4. that an inline?

5. man you noe thats not the first one ive made!!..naw this is just the blueprints of it..just tryin ideas at the moment

6. its supposed to be but it doesnt work properly so im gunna fix it to where it is an inline

7. yea a bad replication of one that needs some fixin so ill post up the revised one later on this week