Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade pipe, waterbong, or bong.. least smoke/smell?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LaNena, Aug 2, 2010.

1. Alright so I'm in a bit of a predicament here..
    I wanna know which method of smoking causes the least smoke to escape.. like, when you smoke a joint or blunt, there's always smoking just like.. seeping out of it the whole time because it's burning. [i cant think of the right words right now lol]... I wanna prevent that the most i can lol.
    I've never smoked out of a bowl or bong or anything other than a blunt/joint.
    I wanna be able to smoke inside without anyone noticing [still live with parents and they're on my ass about everything]..
    I'm planning on smoking in the shower, blowing the smoke out the window, or something like that.
    But should i use a pipe, bong, or what? [all homemade lol]
    I want the one that lets the least smoke/smell out... other than the smoke thats leaving my mouth. lol.
    any comments/suggestions?

2. You said "lol" 4 times.

3. Both a pipe and bong will have the risk of smoke rolling off the bowl if u dont clear it in 1 hit. From personal experience i like a waterfall bong, i jus let it drain into the sink while im doing w/e i need to.

4. Just buy yourself a small spoon from your LHS. After you take a hit, tap the bowl with the bottom of your lighter.

5. [watching videos of it haha]
    will smoke always escape from the top bowl like thing?
    or can you prevent it by hittin it before it completelyy fills with smoke?

6. what will 'tapping' it do?

EDIT: nvm. lmao. i thought you meant tap the actual pipe.. but you meant the actual weed.. gotcha.. xD i think?

7. After you hit a bowl and take the flame off it It will continue to release smoke in the air, tapping it will make it stop smoking.;)

8. Ill try that tapping thing soon

9. What i found to stop the bowl from smoking after a hit is to take a quarter, and cover the bowl with the quarter.