Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade pills/tips

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by yachty, Mar 7, 2016.

1. This isn't a thread on tips on how to make, rather how to consume best for best effect.

I've been kind of hit or miss with edibles lately for some reason. Last few I've tried, brownies, cookies, cereal clumps, none really seemed to work. I have gotten absolutely ripped off of edibles in the past, whether it be a firecracker, brownie, etc. So it's just weird. Tonight my buddy gave me around 8 thc pills (coconut oil extract if I recall correctly) he made to test out. He said 2 would be an ample dose, that other people who've tried em out were good off of 2. After doing research I've noticed several things about first pass etc?

I met him at mcdonalds so naturally I got some food. Went home, ate the food, then like 10 minutes later popped 2 pills. That was around 1:30am, it's 4:30am now, don't really feel anything substantial.

I have 6 left, will stay up for another hour or so longer to see if anything happens really. If nothing does, I'll wake up, look at this thread and try another 2 or just 4 with some advice I see here.

I'm 250ish pounds if that matters at all, thanks for the help in advance!

2. I've been making capsules from coconut oil extraction for a couple of years. I really like them but there is a definite correlation with eating food. I find 1 about 30 minutes prior to eating and then 1 two hrs after eating will keep you very well medicated. The thing is the high is different than smoking or vaping as the thc is processed by the liver resulting a different feel. They also last a lot longer than vaping, I find most things I smoke or vape last about two hrs, the caps last a good 4-5 hrs.

Edibles are hit or miss sometimes, try 30 minutes before a meal on an empty stomach it can take three hrs, I have found.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app