Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade Pieces

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir Stoner, Dec 22, 2012.

1. I am amazed at some of the pieces you guys make. The best thing I've made is an apple bowl. that is the only homemade toking device I've mad.e

2. a soda can or a peice of foil. Can't get more simple/effective than that.

3. Well If you wanna give yourself alzheimers or rye syndrome

4. thats all bullshit. the heat doesnt oxidize the metals made in a soda can or foil. you know how many people vape H off foil? foils even used on hookah heads.

5. Apparently there are certain chemicals in the the foil that heat at the temp. they lighter does so you're breathing it in. Who knows for sure though? You really can't be sure so you're better off scraping up a few bucks to buck some real pipe screens.

6. Foil is bad stuff

7. Foil is good stuff

8. Google it

9. I've read all of it a long time ago. I don't believe everything I read on the internet.

10. #30 Sir Stoner, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2012
    I just dont want you with aluminum in your lungs, if youdont believe this put a lighter under a piece of aluminum foil and look at the black burn, which means its releasing a smoke

Attached Files:

11. #31 LaFFiZzLe, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
    Do the same thing to a peice of glass you get the same black char. Honestly man I believe that study is bogus and I don't believe because of my own experiences with myself and the people I'm around.

12. I made a mini bubbler out of a glass salt shaker, cork, glass slider and bowl and plastic tubing and a wood pipe ill post pics soon

13. Pictures

Attached Files:

14. Bubbler

Attached Files:

15. Heres mine, its 2 chamber with an ash catcher

Attached Files:

16. It's the paint man

17. Although I don't have a pic of it anymore, my roommate made a really awesome large watermelon pipe. It took a few watermelon to get it right but the end result was really awesome.

18. I made a bong out of a gatorade bottle, a socket, a pen and tape. Would post a pic but the fucking cops took it. :(

19. This is a very simple build, but looks like it would work great! I might have to go buy a large cork now!