Homemade Mini Shishas/bongs

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by TheHempViking, Jun 5, 2014.

1. #1 TheHempViking, Jun 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2014
    Hi people, It's the hemp viking here. I made these sort of shishas a couple weeks ago for my grilfriend and I and then, a week after, some friends started talking about wanting me to make some for them... It was real cheap, quick and fun so I figuered out "Hey, why not? Might even earn some cash". And shure enough I've sold 3 so far and I'am planning to try to sell some more at a local paraphernalia shop that works with artisans, and just... well, see if it catches. I have much, much more stuff planned for the future: porojects, grow journals, live band videos, a lot of shit really.

I will be uploading a video tomorrow so I can tell you guys more about these things I'm planning, there will be videos every week if you people like them (the'yll be there regardless though, it's just nice to film stuff)

So, let me know what tou think about it guys.
    Cheers.

EDIT1: 5-June

Added 3 photos. Making bowls of two different sizes. I'll upload a video later.

Attached Files:

2. Nice work that actually looks very aesthetically pleasing what are the bowls on the bongs though? What are they made out of?

3. Oh man it's been almost a month, I'm sorry :O 

Its plaster, Paris plaster (gypsum) wich I was told is the only one that can be used in pipes.

Again, sorry about the time it took me, also about not uploading the video. It's been a crazy month.