Homemade MFLB vape

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by iphenom, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Im looking for a good homemade vaporizer since i want to minimize smell and get the advantages of vaporizing... im getting a real vape soon so this is just temporary... Im looking for a good tutorial on how to make a homemade mflb if anyone could help or if anyone could possibly even do a video on how to do a homemade mflb it would be much appreciated since i think i shouldn't be the only one with this question.

thanks!

2. I want the same thing but i thought about making something with the bottom part of a lava lamp

3. Not trying to discourage you but I made one that was pretty good looking but it didn't work at all. I found out why though. If you don't have a way to weld the screen in no heat will transfer through the screen. It will cost you more to make one than just to buy it. And I don't recommend things like jb welds because of the potential release of harmful chemicals. I tried finding a spot welder but the are extremely expensive ($800 and up). But here's a pic of what I wasted my time making. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1388249180.258470.jpg

4. #4 IronLungHarry, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2013

take it to someone with a spot welder??? ask a welding shop