homemade metal pipe

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by weedyoungster, Apr 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Since im not really experienced with any sort of pipes and how they work but i've heard that many hardware pieces can work as a pipe I just want someone elses maybe more professional opinion on this, will this piece work as a pipe for weed? 1459951960455-1807420295.jpg 14599518896681305108889.jpg 14599520191841813419715.jpg

2. You'd waste a lot of weed as the bowl is pretty big but yes it would work.

3. Oh, why would the weed get wasted? And would it get less wasted if I mixed it with tobacco?

4. Just go to the store and buy papers or a 10$ glass pipe..............

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I have papers but Im not that good at rolling and just think a pipe would be way easier, the only places I know have pipes only has tobacco pipes and those are a bit more costy.

6. Because you would have to use a lot at one time for it unless you bought a mesh filter

7. Um all pipes are "tobacco" pipes......
    Order a cheap bowl online...Don't resort to smoking out of some ghetto rigged shit..this is cannabis not crack.

8. Well, wood pipes then...

9. What is a mesh filter? Suppose I will have to buy a wooden pipe.. Hmm

10. Wood is better than metal.
    But honestly just get a glass pipe.

11. Okay, but what is your opinion on wooden pipes because I think my grandpa might have one.

12. Not the best for cannabis.
    Get a glass pipe.
    Wood will work but will slowly burn since cannabis burns way slower than tobacco and will make your flowers taste like shit.

13. Okay, thanks then!

14. Supplies needed to make something like this They work great as bubblers just make sure it bubblers and it's air tight before u pack it and add a "choke" this should take no more then 5-10 minutes to make use tin foil as a screen in the sick make the tin foil dense and poke a hole threw it with a screw driver in the force it in there socket size is how big u want your bowl how fast u can vaporize the weed etc.... Goodluck mate

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1