homemade lightbulb vaporizers question

Discussion in 'General' started by sirseedymcseed, Aug 2, 2005.

1. so i made the homemade lightbulb vaporizer and it appears to work. i took off the bottom of the bulb, put a hollow pen tube in, and poked a hole in the lid. anyway...it's your basic homemade lightbulb vaporizer.

my question is, i see pictures and examples of people lighting theirs and they hold the flame to the bulb and see it fill up with white "vapor." but my question is, is that really vapor or smoke. the first time i smoked out of one of these it wasn't homemade. it was a real "smoke bubble" lightbulb vaporizer. my friend said just hold the lighter flame an inch beneath the bulb and the thc will still get boiled out. i was already ripped at the time so i didn't notice any effects. i did taste the vapor though. however, back to what i was saying. the pictures show people directly lighting the bulb. wouldn't that defeat the purpose of hitting vapor and wouldn't that be creating smoke? anyone who knows factual information about this please post. don't post dipshit info that you pulled out of your ass and don't really know. thanks.

2. what i noticed is then you heat the lightbulb you get moisture which dissolves the thc
    keep heating and the moisture evaporates creating the vapor