Homemade Hallucinogens

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by B Ridge Toker, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haaa yea, and they think that's the shit their bud is laced with, too :D:D

2. I agree about the hand sanitizer thing being ridiculous. I do how ever disagree about there being no "good" otc drugs. DXM is the first one that comes to mind. while I'm not that big on it, I know people that love that stuff. Another is diphenhydramine, again I'm not a fan but some do find it enjoyable. Dimenhydrinate, well I've no experience with so I can't really comment. The point being just because it's otc dosen't mean it wont fuck you up. I also not sure if you were just saying talking about otc drugs or all legal drugs in general. If you were just talking about otc's then ingnore this part, but there a many substaces that are perfectly legal that have great highs/trips, cacti, morning glory/hbwr, Salvia, kratom, Ayahuasca, and many more. While many of those substances aren't legal for human consumption, all ingreediants/sources are readily avalible. But I must agree, that you should ALWAYS research a chemical, legal or otherwise, before you ingest it. And bluelight is a great source for harm reduction information.

3. If you've got the right knowledge and equipment, you can synthesize mescaline from san pedro/peyote/other sources. You can use mimosa hostilis bark and other sources to extract DMT. You can also do a home-made LSA extraction. I guess you could also consider shrooms "home-made".... some spores and a good setup is all you need. The only way you could ever synthesize LSD would be if you were an experienced chemist and had a lab/equiptment. Other than that, there really isn't shit else that's "home-made".

but yeah, OP, all the shit I listed above takes a lot of time and research to do. there's no such thing as freezing hand sanitizer to get fucked up...

4. #44 KeinMitleid, Jan 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2009

Dude, I know that even though its OTC doesn't mean it wont get you fucked up, I'm just saying why the fuck take it? Sure you get DXM, but what about everything else in that bottle that you're drinking? You can trip off anti-nausea pills if you want, but you will more than likely have a horrible ass trip if you aren't ready (and you noobs probably aren't).

The other shit you're talking about are from plants, and they are all plants that have been used for centuries. I just find it incredibly stupid to drink OTC medicines and pop OTC pills like candy. If you have no intelligent and educated knowledge on drugs and how they effect your body then you shouldn't be fucking with them. Some legal drugs are good and real, but most are legal for a reason.

You forget meth, regular amphetamine, opium, morphine, heroin, hydromorphone and a whole bunch of other goodies. All of those can be made somewhat easily if you have a college chemistry class or two under your belt.

5. This is why i explained how to get pure DXM from sucrets, very easy and you dont have to drink any BS that's in that bottle.

6. I saw that video too man. None of it is legit. You'll probably just die if you inhale all that shit

7. dude if I had any sort of advanced background in pharmaceutical/organic chem i'd by synthesizing shit all the time...you need to have a great deal of understanding before you could get to the point, and getting the materials would be another matter entirely, so for the most part I wouldn't suggest trying anything you're unsure about.

8. its a joke

/facepalm

9. hey people. after experimentation, my suggestion is a big bottle of hand sanitizer, frozen overnight, take the top layer which is more opaque (less clear) than the rest. either blend with a LOT of matchheads and light on fire and inhale vapors or put in a good ol bong after mixing with water. take care

10. Listen to oldskool. Holy fuck, is this what yal do these days to get a high? Is it really hard to go to Google and type in SAN PEDRO SOURCE and find a reputable store?

There are at least 5 good stores, one of the Bouncing Bear Botanicals, which I order from a lot. Stop wasting your time with the BS, because you can get a foot long cutting of San Pedro for like 10-20 dollars man..

11. Actually chemistry is one of the most commonly mistaken subjects that are "hard", until you actually try it, next to Trigonometry... You really don't have to have a genius' mind, you just gotta know the right dilution methods and really know the structure of the chemicals you're working with as well as those structures in relation to every chemical in your solution.

You could master synthesis in months, just ask the people from Totse LOL.. those guys are crazy, make all sorts of shit. A real tight-knit community too

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

12. they had a guide to make that in some weird ass music video i was watching once

13. Lolz...

14. all fake? well i mildly hallucinated, perpendicular lines everywhere. real drugs endanger my head!

15. pandora's box motherfucker

16. The cheapest possible homemade hallucinogen is definately jenkem, Ive tried it, and its awesome, the effects are quite similar to lsd in my opinion. Dont let the preparation put you off, it is definately worth trying.

17. jahahaaa :D

18. This thread has made me lose alot of hope for humanity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.