Homemade Dugout?

Discussion in 'General' started by bloodshot eyes, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Anyone ever done it? i've been reading a lot about dugouts are and how great they are and its really got me wanting one, cuz i dont smoke that much cuz i dont have much money so when i do smoke i try to conserve and my tolerence is pritty low. So i was just woundering if anyone has ever made a dugout out of wood or just things around the house?

2. Why construct a homemade one when you can just go to a park after dark?

3. Not the same kind of dugout cannabis...

I never have made one, but I use one all the time since I'm in much the same situation as you atm. It could be done easily if you had a long router bit to dig out the container but for the 15 dollars or so that you would spend on a nicely finished one with one hitter included, you might as well buy it instead. Before I had a dugout, I just used a film canaster and had to keep my oney seperate.

4. Oh sorry i saw "dugout out of wood" and assumed.

5. Next time don't assume..... just kiddin bro i aint that harsh.

6. Real dugouts for tokin' in are awesome. There are a couple of baseball fields at my old highschool, and the one farthest away from the building (like, 200+ meters) is awesome for just smoking a blunt at night with a homie or two. sorry, i just had to laugh about the misunderstanding above; it's what i was thinking of whn i read this thread's subject, lol