Homemade Downstem/Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by alexvont12, Jun 18, 2010.

1. #1 alexvont12, Jun 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2010
    My bong made with an Arrowhead Water Bottle. Removable/slidable bowl fits into any bic pen tube and complete with a seal. Draws super easy and smokes great. What do you all think? :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Almost forgot this one... sorry about my shitty camera not focusing.
    [​IMG]

2. I Demands the pics

3. thats filthy, good job man :bongin:

4. Uhh which pics?
    Thanks! :D

5. dude make me one and sell it to me for like 10 bucks

6. I would if I could, sorry man haha :)

7. shameless self bump

8. Nice man but i feel like you ruined your glass bowl if you have a glass slide or sharpe retractable highligher go out and find a plastic vase and cut a hole in it and put in the slide and seal it with gum

9. I don't really understand what you're trying to say but I just made it with junk I had around the house.

10. Find a vase ,glass slide,glass bowl drill a hole in the vase,assemble,make airtight with gum instead of glue,????,profit

11. If i could get a glass slide/bowl I wouldn't resort to making one and gorilla glue is water/air tight because it foams up and expands over the hole..

12. O sorry i read Glass peice left over from christmas and i thought it was a glass bowl from a bong and you can use a sharpe retractable highlighter for the downstem

13. iv been making bongs like that for a long time now, over the years iv figured out that using plasic pens nvr works for long. they always melt and bend as soon as multiple ppl hit the bong,

14. Oohh that makes sense now haha

15. yea that why i have the metal pen piece between the bowl and downstem... hopefully its long enough that too much heat doesn't get to the plastic...

16. This is a pritty nifty little guy you got here but I got some advice. Im not sure if this is an issue for you but using a bottle as the bong itself never worked for me( because of how loud it would be, also it just felt pussyish). Heres what I did. Im not sure if you can, but try to aquire a chillum. Just ask around. Im sure you can buy one off your friends for like 10 dollars. This will be your downstem. Now back to the noise issue. As it turns out, the thicker it is the quieter it is. I recommened a vase. Youll need to find a glass or tile drill bit and read up about drilling glass. So drilll the hole until the chillum fits with a little drag. Good idea on the ear bud idea. Just stretch one of those over the chillum and itll make it perfect. Your done. The bowls pritty small but I only use mine to hook up to my vape(cant even feel it). Enjoy.