Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade Double Chambered Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thorkgonsam, May 11, 2011.

1. Oh hello there, this here is my invention, I figure that having two chambers connected via tube is a good idea, a chamber as an ash catcher and a second chamber mostly water, that I will get smoother hits, cleaner bong water, and result in me being completely ripped off my ass at the moment. Here is a picture

Attached Files:

2. That's sick, guna try and make one myself!

3. looks nice but using plastic cant be healthy for ya

4. god job captain!

back before i got my bong and DBV i used to love making ghetto's

5. Looks pretty beast! I would use less water in the left one though, so you dotn suck in bong water during a hit

6. The smoke doesn't reach the plastic until its 2 Inches out of the bowl, the smoke cooled down by then, I have a steel bowl at the top.

7. I had a hooka hose attachment lid for that , but I lost it before I took that picture, here is a pic of it with it on.

Attached Files: