Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade detox drink?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tirehu, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Heey guys! I need to get clean cause i feel so lost in my head. I work out 4 times a week, but im wondering if theres anyone out there with a repice for a Homemade Detox drink? I dont have to go to any urine tests or anything like that.. Just want to get clean faster

2. honestly down here in florida most people just drink a couple gallons of ice tea. that stuff flushes you out reeeeal good.

3. im curious to know too

4. Lol Just go buy one for $20...

5. #6 spagettimnstr, Nov 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2012
    [quote name='"Tirehu"']Heey guys! I need to get clean cause i feel so lost in my head. I work out 4 times a week, but im wondering if theres anyone out there with a repice for a Homemade Detox drink? I dont have to go to any urine tests or anything like that.. Just want to get clean faster[/quote]

What do you mean by "get clean"? No matter how you "detox", cannabinoids won't be totally out of your system for months. "Detoxing" by a drink is a joke.

THC is stored in fat cells. If you want to "get clean", try exercising. Jogging/running works well, so does lifting. People suggest drinking lots of water -- nothing wrong with that. It's a good idea anyway. But it probably won't do much to "detox" you.

EDIT: Increasing fiber intake is also a pretty good way to increase the rate of excretion.

6. Water is better... no one wants kidney stones!!

7. I know it takes time! But the right Vitamins and Minerals speed up the process.

8. fruit berrry smoothies....100% fruit...actual fruit like bluberries, raspberries etc....cranberry juice....water

9. Cranberry juice is a myth

10. i have passed tests using it....i think it is not a myth....what do u have to share?

11. There is alot of "Detoxifying" stuff in cranberry juice, also alot of vitamins etc