homemade CO2

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Dtrain, Oct 4, 2003.

1. is it worth generating co2 for my plants if I'm not growing in a completley enclosed area? Is the yeast/sugar/water method effective? Thanks

2. plenty of ventilation will suffice, you dont need that stuff not with a small amount of plants.

3. enless you have like 15+ plants, its not really worth it at all, but yes that method works.

4. I'm doing it right now, and I only have like 7 plants. I have no idea how effective it is since this is my first grow and I haven't tried growing without it, but they're doing pretty well so far.

5. i tried that and the only thing it did for me is to draw gnats and make my growroom smell like bread!The gnats were hard to get rid of and i found that they even laid their larva in the sugar water yeast mix!
    I went to a beer distributor and bought a co2 tank for 50 bucks and a regulator for 25 and i just let it leak in slowly all day long!No smell No mess!!!!NO GNATS!!!

6. keep it simple adn just have good ventilation sucking in co2 rich house air to feed your plants then blowing out of your house through a carbon scrubber if its stinky plants.

Grasscity Deals Near You