Homemade chillum

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Stoner81, Aug 4, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Joints only420"']

I landed in a dried up oil spill before it was not fun ,almost broke my leg AGAIN skating[/quote]

How did you break it the first time?

2. [quote name='"Stoner81"']

Cool but your mom doesnt isnt a judge and my dad is a sheriff to soo its pretty strict but lucky i have my ps2 exspansion bay where i hide all my stuff..[/quote]

Didnt mean to put doesnt lol

3. It was thanksgiving DAY couple years ago, I was gettin ready to leave and decided to follow my friend and it was a slight hill with a shit ton of rocks that i was used to goin down without dodging the rocks , I used to push mongo and I'm goofy footed and as soon as I put my right foot down to push I slipped on a rock, passed out and woke up like 10 seconds later with a broken tibula , the bone was almost poking out of my skin it as gross then I tried to walk in it while it was broke and I had no cast on it hurt like hell!!!ever since then my foot points to the right (which helps with my kick flips and my caspers/hospital flips) and it tingles randomly wen I touch it

4. Ur super smart lol

5. [quote name='"Joints only420"']It was thanksgiving DAY couple years ago, I was gettin ready to leave and decided to follow my friend and it was a slight hill with a shit ton of rocks that i was used to goin down without dodging the rocks , I used to push mongo and I'm goofy footed and as soon as I put my right foot down to push I slipped on a rock, passed out and woke up like 10 seconds later with a broken tibula , the bone was almost poking out of my skin it as gross then I tried to walk in it while it was broke and I had no cast on it hurt like hell!!!ever since then my foot points to the right (which helps with my kick flips and my caspers/hospital flips) and it tingles randomly wen I touch it[/quote]

Damn dude i though when i fell of a rail and hit my elbow and i realize my bone was out of my arm was bad... My friend called the ambulance and now i have a metal plate in my elbow and thanks.

6. Damn! Ur tough bro, idk how I could handle that situation , I don't really skate anymore , after Middle Skool I moved away from my skater friends and that's wen I really started blazin , now I'm into pocketbikes lol

7. I don't skate anymore other than longboarding, I ride my Sector 9 daily. I collect normal decks though, to hang up. Big fan of Enjoi decks (and clothes!) here haha. My newest was a 5Boro NYC that I picked up online. Tis pretty sexy, I say.

8. #28 Soccerguy420, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    [quote name='"Stoner81"']thats cool im going into college in like 2 weeks soo im like nervous as hell..[/quote]

What are you majoring in?

9. right sorry dude

10. Who gives a fuck, it's a forum brahhh

11. Wat u studying ?

12. all the basic crap like mathematics Chemistry Science then like P.E. and the classes they automaticly give you.

13. Lol so wats ur major? Partying ?lmao u got any pocket bikes?

14. [quote name='"Joints only420"']Lol so wats ur major? Partying ?lmao u got any pocket bikes?[/quote]

My friends dad had a really nice green and black pocket bike but he sold it but i dont really know why.

15. There awesome , I love any form of motorcycles , except trikes, and I'm painting my gas tank rasta colors it's gonna be sick

16. [quote name='"Joints only420"']There awesome , I love any form of motorcycles , except trikes, and I'm painting my gas tank rasta colors it's gonna be sick[/quote]

Sick man i know my other friend has a yellow pocket bike and along time ago he crashed it into someones mail box it was so funny XD

17. LOl , hey sometimes they can be hard to control, my bike is yellow too, I just now noticed our states neighbor each other

18. [quote name='"Joints only420"']LOl , hey sometimes they can be hard to control, my bike is yellow too, I just now noticed our states neighbor each other[/quote]

Thats cool man i know he held down the gas and he fell off, it dragged him and he hit the mailbox like two doors down.

19. Happend to my dad and bro before, my bro tried to do a wheelie and he fell off the side and was gettin dragged ,and my dad almost lost a $15,000 chain, don't ask wat he does for a living ;)

20. Looks like a crack pipe haha. But i remember hitting one of those in india, made my head spin.