Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade "Cannabis Caviar" (w/ pictures)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Spaced, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Haha that whole conversation is so far beyond me right now.. wayyyy to stoned :smoke::cool:

2. Hahahaha its a Spanish was of saying like " oh shit" or how tthat other.Guy said "fuckin a" lol

When u live in San Diego Mexicans are everywhere and it catches on to you

3. [quote name='"ADStoker420"']Hahahaha its a Spanish was of saying like " oh shit" or how tthat other.Guy said "fuckin a" lol

When u live in San Diego Mexicans are everywhere and it catches on to you[/quote]

Yeah I feel ya there.

I smoked one of the cav nugs.. its had me soaring all day. Just a hit or two here n there.

4. What a letdown, I was expecting a super high class edible with actual caviar.

Title should be homemade kief nugs

5. Yes, because I simply rolled kief onto a nug :rolleyes:

Did you have anything useful to add?

6. [quote name='"ADStoker420"']Hahahaha its a Spanish was of saying like " oh shit" or how tthat other.Guy said "fuckin a" lol

When u live in San Diego Mexicans are everywhere and it catches on to you[/quote]
    The literal meaning is to the Dick but it actualy means fuck off or something along those lines and is considered disrespectful as fuck to real Mexicans but chicanos say it like nothing

7. [quote name='"Xtreme_Chaos"']What a letdown, I was expecting a super high class edible with actual caviar.

Title should be homemade kief nugs[/quote]

Lol that would be fucking bad ass

8. Wow I must say I am jealous man. I wish I could smoke some of that haha

9. Do any of you guys own grinders?? Just make a kief sandwich in your bowl....

10. [quote name='"Xtreme_Chaos"']Do any of you guys own grinders?? Just make a kief sandwich in your bowl....[/quote]

Yeah because that's the same as earwax...

You should head over to the Apprentice Tokers section :)

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91e2fSzCTh8]0214092315 - YouTube[/ame]

more like this.

12. What song is that playing in the background of the video?

13. Haaa, my buddy and I were just talkin about doing this soon.

Cheers from the Pnw :)

14. Heh, looks nice!

Still, i don't really like concentrates becuase smoking them lacks smoking process... I don't like really to get blazed from one hit. To me it is better to take 5-6 bong tokes of weed because i enjoy the grinding/packing/smoking part itself.

15. Well, I think I will actually look into making some honey oil. HOpefully I don't blow myself up...

16. ohhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt lemme get a hit :smoke:

17. Sirens- String Cheese Incident