Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade "Cannabis Caviar" (w/ pictures)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Spaced, Mar 10, 2012.

1. #1 Spaced, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
    My buddy is visiting from Cali and was telling me about cannabis caviar. I happened to be making earwax/BHO anyways.

So I decided what the hell, I might as well try it out. I know most dispensaries soak the buds in oil, but this wax would make them like a rock then.

I used one nugget of Strawberry Diesel, one of Kandy Kush. I used .8g of earwax/BHO, .5g of kief.

I have yet to smoke it, was going to let it dry for a few days. But ill post a smoke report with video or pictures.

ForumRunner_20120310_105047.png

ForumRunner_20120310_105107.png

ForumRunner_20120310_105127.png

ForumRunner_20120310_105143.png

ForumRunner_20120310_105204.png

ForumRunner_20120310_105301.png

ForumRunner_20120310_105318.png

ForumRunner_20120310_105335.png

ForumRunner_20120310_105351.png

ForumRunner_20120310_105411.png

2. Wow that's an amazing idea! Let us know how it is? :)

3. Oh I will for sure, I'm sure at some point today I will break down and have to try it. :smoke:

4. Damnn, Yep, this dudes having good times foshooo.

Looks awesome. Those buds look alot like what im smokin on, whats the strain?

Gimme a rundown on how much this is worth doing, I dont seem to get ripped anymore no matter what I do.

edit:aint shit shit suppper expensive at med despens's?

5. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"'][/quote]

My reaction exactly

6. The top nugs in the picture are the Strawberry Diesel, the next nug down is Kandy Kush, then below that is Iranian G13.

The BHO/wax alone was well worth doing. From 1oz of high quality nugs and trim I got a little over 3g return. It takes me under 20 minutes flat to make a run, start to finish (as long as the water heats up quick enough). That shit is beyond amazing, the only problem is after smoking it all day, I couldnt get high of anything else.

When I smoke this I'll let you know how it burns, smokes, tastes, etc... I mean the nugs are kill, the keif is good, and the oil is kill... how can three good things not be AMAZING? :D

EDIT:// Yeah it runs from $50-$80 a gram at dispensaries. But most of them "soak" their buds in oil, I'm not sure how much I believe that, it would be quite hard to actually saturate well cured bud with wax.

7. So you took the nug, rolled it in wax, and then covered in kief? That's gonna be crazy. A dispensary in my area sells "honey bud" which is the same thing. But at only $18/g its probably not the same quality as yours. Enjoy that :bongin:

8. I don't even see how that's possible....

Most dispensaries sell their top nugs at $20/g.

Even then, the average you get from BHO/wax is 2-4g/per oz of material.

Then add in kief....

How the hell could someone afford to sell that for $18/g :eek:

I say go buy all of it, and sell it to the other dispensaries, because they charge $50-$80 elsewhere haha :D

I will enjoy it for sure man! :smoke:

9. Those nugs look amazing! :smoke:
    Have fun with those my good man.

10. eagerly awaiting the smoke report

11. [quote name='"Spaced"']

I don't even see how that's possible....

Most dispensaries sell their top nugs at $20/g.

Even then, the average you get from BHO/wax is 2-4g/per oz of material.

Then add in kief....

How the hell could someone afford to sell that for $18/g :eek:

I say go buy all of it, and sell it to the other dispensaries, because they charge $50-$80 elsewhere haha :D

I will enjoy it for sure man! :smoke:[/quote]

Yeah I'm assuming it was some like... mids rolled in low quality wax. Oh well. Yours looks great, I will have to make some of this one day

12. Alright. So I decided to break off a small chunk. I threw it into my double bubbler.

The immediate taste is hash. The kief/wax combo creates such an amazing taste.

The bud itself leaves quite a good after taste, with the strong presents of hash still.

I took one solid hit (what you see in the video) and its got me buzzed like a champ.

Solid investment.

Check check check it out. CC in action VIDDDEEEOOOOO

13. That looks soooo good man! Pretty fucking jealous.

14. Ala verga homie

15. [quote name='"ADStoker420"']Ala verga homie[/quote]

To the dick!

16. I get the feeling putting kief and oil in my dick would hurt :confused:

17. [quote name='"Spaced"']

I get the feeling putting kief and oil in my dick would hurt :confused:[/quote]

No...that, roughly, is what a la verga means. Haha

18. means like "fuckin a`"

19. [quote name='"scorpiozodiac"']

means like "fuckin a`"[/quote]

Yea, something along those lines. .