Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

homemade bubbler!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by jkriv21, Feb 22, 2009.

1. I love it! way to be creative and get something to work for you. Crackhead or not, it's functional and way better than some PoS pipe, love it!

2. Nice, so when you heat up the bowl, your going to release all the silicone chemicals for you to inhale. Real smart.

3. I'd hit it, but not for long unless the downstem and moutpiece are replaced with safer materials, maybe even glass.

Cool idea, nonetheless.

4. [quote name='"lobsters"']Hey man McGivering pieces is a skill. Is it pretty? No, but it sure as hell beats shelling out 35+ bux for a bubbler. Way to rig yourself up a smoking device OP.

Weeeeed![/quote]

Pieces are an investment. I'd rather spend $100 and have a bong to use for years rather than smoke from something that burns plastic.

5. dont blame us if you die from cancer from smoking glue and plastic. That this looks like a piece of shit

6. Just found out thead is 3 years old, RIP OP