Homemade Bubbler

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by GoreGoreGadgeTX, Dec 20, 2013.

1. #1 GoreGoreGadgeTX, Dec 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2013
    Small bubbler I made.I used:-An energy shot bottle, thought it was badass-metal bowlpiece/stem through a hole punched through the lid-Oxygen tubing-Plastic tip from a Black & Mild (makes a perfect mouthpiece)NOTE: bowl is METAL not some foil shit and nothing of high heat melts the plastic. 1387531219369.jpg And the PROTOTYPE: 1387531265710.jpg Prototype worked GREAT and the Shotgun Shell is even better.Sent from my LGL55C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Kinda cool, but I don't wanna smoke out of an aluminum energy drink can.    Personally I'd way rather spend a few bucks and be smoking out of glass.

3. [quote name="Shiva Blaster" post="19197700" timestamp="1387531446"]Kinda cool, but I don't wanna smoke out of an aluminum energy drink can. Personally I'd way rather spend a few bucks and be smoking out of glass.[/quote]It's not aluminum, it's made of plastic. The brass looking tip is a screw top, also plastic man.Of course glass is the way to go, but I enjoy homemade pieces too manSent from my LGL55C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 Shiva Blaster, Dec 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2013
    Yeah, as a novelty piece it's cool.   I spend months of time, effort, and love growing my weed, so I guess I'm a little picky about what I smoke out of.    Smoking top-shelf home-grown out of a bong made from household products is kinda like eating 5-star cuisine off of a paper plate with plastic utensils, haha. 

Very cool MacGyver bong though man, better than any pipe I've ever made.

5. Ah yeah I hear ya man. And in your case, I agree. And I just put corn or reg through homemade pieces.Sent from my LGL55C using Grasscity Forum mobile app