Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade Bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nubbins, Apr 6, 2011.

1. I'm making a homemade perc bong and have everything except a bowl. I want to keep it totally homemade, so i was thinking of making it out of a pen and a socket, as is the common way. My question is how do you attach the socket to the pen?

2. What I did once although I'm sure there is a better way is I melted part of the pen and stuck the bowl part into it and then let it dry and it fit

3. #3 wack, Apr 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I think this is the best way. I got a homemade peice myself, nothing like smokin outta ur own engineuity n hard work

4. What I do is bite the end of the pen so it becomes slightly flexible. Just put the socket in there it will be air tight.

5. Would you consider it cheating to use a socket from a socket wrench set? Those have worked perfect for me when making home-made pieces. I'd just melt a Bic pen and mold it over the smaller end of the socket. You can even take a screen off a sink faucet to keep it completely home-made, they work perfect with the sockets :)

6. super glue n my case

[​IMG]