Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade bowl, common household item for bowlpiece

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CitySmoker420, Oct 8, 2008.

1. well of course we all know that sockets with a pen tube make great bowl pieces and downstems but alot of people dont ahve sockets... so i show you this.... the can bowl

Attached Files:

2. why do you need the water bottle? couldn't you just attach the pen the the can?

3. no because the can is hollow.... the mouthpiece is open.... unless you glued it shut.... i like this way cuz it has A HUGE CARB and u get to watch the smoke fill

4. im going to make this sometime... probrably like a sick hookah.... ill draw up a pix....

5. if you don't mind me asking why don;t you buy some glass dude, or do you already have some....none the less dude it's a good idea

6. That's a pretty good idea.

7. dude! i have a couple glass pieces and a bunch of homemades.... some pretty snazzy ones.... and wraps! there was just a guy on here asking about it.... and i figured this might help!

8. ok so heres what you do.... Fuck making a piece and just stop smoking for about 2 weeks. tka the money you saved and go to a local headshop and buy a real piece so you dont look like a fucking crackhead smoking out of some ghetto contraption.

9. whats wrong with homemades????

10. bump whats wrong with homemades?

11. i made this wit pvc pie and an aluminum bowl but i only smoked out of it twice now i just smoke out my real pipe[​IMG]

12. They get you about 1/4 as high as you can get with a real piece. I mean seriously 171 homemade pieces? Is that like suposta be an achievement or something. I say its sad you waited so long to buy your own piece that you don't even know how amazing a huge bong rip is. The fact that your asking "whats wrong with homemades" shows that you really need to buy a piece. You will never make a homemade piece ever again.

13. You need to not be such a douche and smoke uhh bowl

14. Homemades are strait when ya needa get high and don't have a sweet piece like some people. I've gotten higher off a home made bong then some of my friends glass pipes from tha same nug

15. yea thats BS. 1/4 as high? thats not even possible. You still see tons of smoke, you're still smoking. It is just ghetto and low class, and the pieces are not as durable.

16. You are one Nieve piece of shit arent you?
    Im telling you this now, i have roughly 1200 worth of glass and ive probably spent more than 5 grand on glass over the years. I still love to test around with homemades. it gets a little more complicated that water bottles and pen tubes, but making homemade bongs has been a favourite hobby of mine since the apple pipe. what im trying to say is, making a bong and smoking it has been a fun task executed by every stoner at one point, that helps keep our creativity alive!

Keep Calm And Light A Bowl