Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade Bongs/Pipes (:

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 0huefe, May 9, 2011.

1. Wat up everyone, I'm quite the creative fellow, and my college schedule isn't as busy this semester; so, I've had rather much free time on my hands, other than football practices. But anyways, I'm pretty boss and making homemades, so check 'em out.
    le'go
    ...As you can see, in the pictures below, i have created a single perc-triple chamber, with ice catcher, and diffuser; with smartwater bottles. Fairly simple. Also adding, I have another smartwater concoction, a quad-chamber, double-percolated bong, with ice catcher, and ash catcher, along with a diffuser(for thicker smoke). Tell me what you think.