Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade Bongs/Pipes (:

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 0huefe, May 9, 2011.

1. nice man i remember rigging up a bong before with a small 12 oz water bottle for the first chamber and a 20 oz coke bottle for the second chamber connecting the two with a straw and using a metal pipe chillum for the bowl and glued the bottles on cardboard. looked shitty but worked good

Attached Files:

2. #22 Kurt123, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2011
    OP: Don't let the haters get you down. I completely understand the need to make things, even when it's cheaper to buy them.

Everyone else: It's not about what's more cost effective. Have you ever considered that it's FUN to do? Or how about a sense of accomplishment? Getting things done is fun. Go outside, do things. It's better than sitting on your computer or TV all day.

I've made a few things myself. While I didn't go all out, I bought about $200-300 worth of equipment and $300-400 worth of glass and fuel and tried my hand at flameworking. I concluded that you have to do it properly, which costs a lot more than $700.

Also, I got a broken bong for free, made a bowl for it, and siliconed it back together.

Here's some of my homemades:

(Also people love getting free/cheap pipes. A friend got his sound system completely jacked along with all his pot and stuff from his car in his driveway last year. He got some free "shitty weed" and a free pipe. That was a good pipe.

Anyways, I know they're lumpy, but that's because the torch I used doesn't get hot enough to melt everything uniformly enough. You need a $500 torch for that...

Pictures!!!

[​IMG]

There's a soapstone pipe there in the mix. If at first you don't succeed...

[​IMG]

Try...
    [​IMG]

Try...

[​IMG]

Again. (This is the one the friend got)

And if all else fails, you're not trying hard enough...

[​IMG]
    My (work-in-progress) improved lightbulb vapourizer design can be seen on the left, beside the normal lightbulb vapourizer.

[​IMG]

The only thing I didn't make completely from scratch in these pictures is the bong. And the glasses case I use to keep the smell of the pipes contained. Someone was asking about that yesterday. There's too many people on here to keep track of.

Hell, I even harvested the oak from a tree for that little wooden guy.