Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade bongs/bowls

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Unprettier, Jan 2, 2012.

1. I have a question. I wish to make a homemade bong, but I'm wondering where people get those metal bowls they use.

2. A lot of people use metal sockets, for drives and torque wrenches. If you don't have any laying around the house or in a tool box, you can get them fairly cheap at any hardware store.

3. Sweet, thanks. Looks like somebody is making a run to Home Depot soon.

4. Sockets are perfect for the bowl, the tricky part is finding a safe downstem

5. If you have a friend with a broken bong, you might be able to salvage the bowl for free.

6. Do you have any suggestions for a safe downstem?

7. If you're making a regular bong, I'll use the barrel of a pen with good results. I guess he was saying because they're plastic, they're not safe, but I've never had any issues. If you're making a gravity bong or waterfall, then you don't even need a downstem, just the cap to the container you are using.

8. You can buy those metal pieces in a headshop/tobacco store/corner store.

Most of these places have em