Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

homemade bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dankbudsmoka, Oct 4, 2010.

1. i made one an it works but i didnt put a carb on it what advantages come with putting one on and what disadvantages come with not having one ;) no rude comments please

2. does ur bowl slide? i prefer to have the bowl sliding instead of using the carb hole

3. A carb hole allows you to clear the smoke in the chamber without taking in any more smoke to the chamber. So you could hit it for as much as you want then release your finger from the carb and clear it then pass it to the next fellow.

Hope it's helped ya :wave:

4. thanks :) when i smoke with it i dont feel it burn my throat like i do with other bongs that are real glass am i doing something wrong with it other then not having a carb or is the carb the problem

5. I'm not too sure, maybe there's a gap and it's taking in more air than smoke, not too sure.

OR maybe you're getting used to it :hello:

6. youre probably not 100% air tight so youre getting more air mixed in with your smoke than on a glass piece