Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yead00d, Apr 15, 2009.

1. #1 yead00d, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009
    [​IMG]

Was able to get the vase from work for free, and the downstem only ran me $15, meaning I now have a decent sized, back-packable bong for under $20 :)

Edit: Fixed pic, should be working?

2. i cant see the pic, sounds awsome though,nice job:wave:

3. Nice dude cant wait to see a picture

4. Pic works now. looks sick. milkshots man, milkshots.

5. That's sick, have fun with it.

6. Wow really cool for a homemade bong. Looks like it's really going to serve it's purpose. I'd love to see the milkshots in that glass bong. Great work!

7. i might sound retarted but how did u bond the glass?

8. Nice. One of my best bongs was from and old diffuser and bowl from a bong my mom threw out. I put it in this propel bottle. Hit smooth, gave out a nice purr and kinda tasted like propel at first. I made sure no plastic ever got heated. Only glass touched the warm smoke.

9. First I drilled out the hole for the downstem, you need a special type of drill bit to do this, so don't attempt this with a regular drill bit the glass WILL break. Then I just popped in the downstem and hotglued the shit out of it until it was perfectly airtight.

10. Sounds sick dude! This thing hits surprisingly hard for its size, the small water chamber makes for some pretty rough hits, but hey coughing only helps right? ;)

11. ahhh cool thanks

12. Make sure that when you are drilling with a dremel or other high speed drill that you run water over it to keep it cool. And don't use super glue to seal. my buddy tried to fix his homemade after it got a crack. Super glue produces a lot of heat (exothermic reaction) when the glue is drying. The bong randomly exploded while we were waiting for it to dry