Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by parkrats, Apr 13, 2009.

1. I used this plastic tube that my headphones came in and rolled up this plastic thing to make the tube for the slide to go down in. The slide is a pen and a socket. Haven't smoked out of it yet but it seems like it will work pretty good.

[​IMG]

2. my mouth is really cold cause i just chewed on some ice from my taco bell cup, bad idea. . .

that doesn't really matter, and i think your bong is an okay homemade. i have seen some way cooler ones though. also you can get a cheap plastic bong for like $10.

3. [​IMG]

Yeah, but the bong is a little ghetto. Clean it up a lil.

4. i laughed so hard

5. Good job on it. Yes it does look really gettho but as long as it works. It looks like it will work. Have fun toking!