Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MetalMusic, Sep 11, 2008.

1. is it okay and what should i change?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #2 dogoncouch, Sep 11, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2008
    i would put the choke lower down, i higher choke does not push the smoke in the bottom of the bong up as well. also this is what i personally prefer... but i would make a clear one to see how milked the bong is so you know when you should release the choke. try makeing the bowl with less tape. i made some like that and the tape busts into flames because of the intense hear of the metal bowl. looks pretty decent. let me know if these tips helped. and also seems like it could have a little bit larger bowl... try taking a picture of the bowl looking down the stem.

3. well if it works like you would like it to dont change a thing...

4. Get rid of the tape To seal air leaks if don't have store bought sealant such as Lexel sealant or a silicone use a candle, drip hot wax over the area to sealed.Try to find a real base, some type of cap that fits tight over bottom & perferably removable for cleaning

5. tape burn.
    and catches your hair on fire.
    Not fun.
    :$

6. get some cement glue, it's good for sealing. or if you want, just get some caulk.

7. Oh yes, use less tape, it will burn and you don't want to be taking in plastic fumes.

8. If you create the hole for you pipe correctly you wont need tape/cement/glue/anything... i made a homeade bong out of your average gatorade bottle, 5 inches of hose and a lighter and it is 100% airtight, no other materials used.. i have been smoking out of it for a year and a half now and its still fine... i know i know i should get aglassy but they are so expensive