Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UnholyToke, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Hey guys, i've just made a new homemade bong, just wanted to get your opinions on it?

[​IMG][​IMG]

Also feel free to post pictures of your own to compare :)

Also, have a stoned new year! :D

2. Plastic is so bad for you just save up for a glass pipe or an acrylic or glass bong :cool:

3. [quote name="UnholyToke" post="19258359" timestamp="1388498294"]Hey guys, i've just made a new homemade bong, just wanted to get your opinions on it?[​IMG][​IMG]Also feel free to post pictures of your own to compare :)Also, have a stoned new year! :D[/quote]what the fuck kinda bottle brand is dat?

4. brand is called POM, a popular pomegranate juice drink.

I do have a glass one, the pipe is from an another proper bong that i broke when i fell over drunk one night, I think it was the bottle of JD in the pic that was the culprit. I took all the bits off it, seen that bottle at work, and thought the bottle would make for an interesting bong so i put the parts on that, didn't want them going to waste! :)

It's a nice smoke too.

6. I always thought a pom would taste great. Tasted like shit. Nothing like a real pomegranate to me lol. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Pom bears are good for munchies!

8. Pom bongs are also good for munchies. only giving you them, not satisfying them!  :smoke: