Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade bong stem question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MisterRoboto, Feb 9, 2009.

1. When making a hommade bong, what is the best thing to use for the bowl/stem? thanks, any help is appreciated

2. i just use the stems from my other bongs..

3. try a socket wrench socket, a screen made of a public sink nozzle and a downstem of a pen or metal pen/mechanical pencil.

4. A mouthpiece from any brass instrument is your best option. If none are available, use a socket and a hollowed-out pen.

5. #5 r0xey, Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2009
    Another good one, are those philly or swisher blunt tubes. poke some holes in the bottom. got yourself a homemade 25hole defusser hah.. then for a slide/bowl. - Ither carve a apple bowl. ( not burnin plastic and aluminum at least ) haha. baked ideas..

6. Hahaha! A freaking cigar toooooob! XD

7. Just make it out to your nearest mills music or any classical music store and get a mouth piece off a tuba if you want a huge bowl, or one off a little trumpet for a smaller bowl....

they come in different shapes and sizes :smoking:

8. dude mad ideas im gunna try myself.

i just use a hose but wateva.

9. haha yeah and those mouthpieces cost about 60-80 bucks a pop, you might as well just grow up and buy a nice glass bong

10. who said there buying it