Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade Bong? Like or no??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 420skils, Jun 26, 2002.

1. Whoever said to buy a glass bong....don't. You can make your own glass bong for cheap. I'll post pics of my homemade bong

It has a 9 slit diffused downstem 14.99
    Vase from thrift store 2.00
    And the bowl is actually just a pipe I got from when I went to cancun. Decided to use It it until my real bowls come 5.00
    THIS HITS GREAT WITH SOME BEE LASSO HEMP WICK AND ICE COLD WATER!!!!!

image-2783343919.jpg

image-1745572572.jpg

image-400249235.jpg

2. aluminum foil or aluminum period will mess you up dont do it. some homemade pieces are awesome, but they dont have to use aluminum.
    In my opinion you can make a nice bong out of plastic bottle bic pen a socket and just buy a $2 to put in the socket. that would be a safe homemade bong i think.
    as long as you dont melt the plastic you should be fine. and smoking 2 bowls didnt even hurt the plastic on mine.

aluminum is really bad for you though screens that you can buy and a socket is a good bowl. or get creative with other stuff like glass stem in a soda bottle, anything really. some cool and safe homemade bongs can be made.

3. anyway of smoking is good bro no matter how you do

4. [quote name='"Regus"']I'm planning on making a homemade bong out of glass this summer. I'm buying a glass drill and using some cool looking alcohol bottle. Not sure what i'm gonna use as a bowl/ downstem, but it should be fun. Smoking out of your own creation has a certain reward to it, as long as it's not just a gatorade bottle with a tin foil bowl[/quote]

Take a look at the pictures I posted on this thread. Really sick and totally worth it. Can't wait to make another one.