Homemade Bong: Is it good?

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by bagelman420, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Noted but I wouldn't risk it regardless. I'm very anti-metal though so I realize I'm biased.

2. Youre right Homesqueeze I'll either need to replace the tape or get a different stem after a few uses, which is probably all that this is getting since its just temp. I do have a question though, how much of the bong should be filled up for the smoke to properally go through the water?

3. #23 Homesqueeze, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2011
    inch and a half to 2 would be fine

edit: tho i just eyeball it untill i feel ok with it

4. the length of the stem is no problem, just where it enters the bong, u wanna see my old homemade?

5. Ok sweet, by this weekend or sooner I should find out how well this thing works. Thanks guys.:smoking:

6. ya post a pic

7. lemmi go get it

8. Dude that is legit. And I see what you were talking about now. If I make another bong, I'll put the slide up there.

9. is it not an option because you are under 18?

10. Dude throw that away and start over. You have to keep in mind that your contraption will get hot. What happens when you heat plastic? TOXIC FUMES!! Nothing you wanna be inhaling! Go buy yourself a metal stem and bowl from the local head shop and then start over. And NEVER use tape! It's even MORE TOXIC!! Bubblegum would make a better seal. lol! Good Luck man and stay away from plastic/rubber!!

11. try using a socket [like the kind for wrenches] as a bowl isntead of plastic..... metal man metal [glass is best but for homemades its usually metal]. dont ever smoke out of anything that has plastic near the flame.... rule of thumb if you dont want to poison yourself and die

12. Throw that the fuck out Hahaha. Save your pennies

13. If you would of read the whole thread you would of saw that I switched out the plastic bowl with a steel socket.

14. #36 WeedHeals, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    My bad buddy :)

15. so this thread is heatin up again, an imm blazed this time

16. haha no prob

17. Nah he won't die. Just gotta put some foil in dat bowl.

Here's mine, hits like a fucking champ.

[​IMG]

And it collects resin nice (i smoked it though)

[​IMG]