Homemade bong help please?!?!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by atomicsmoker, Aug 6, 2011.

1. I am making a homemade GLASS bong and want some creative and good ideas on what materials I should use or how I use it. Please help

2. Preliminary: Learn how to drill glass (you will most likely be doing this I assume?) You need a special drill bit, diamond bit or something like that. youtube/google has tons of tutorials on glass drilling (and bong making). A key to glass drilling is patience and keeping the glass cold using water

Materials: Anything glass! Such as vases, bottles, and other containers. Really just pick something that looks cool, is safe, and is easy to drill into. Just go to your local crafts store or something and look at vases. Also you are going to need a downstem/slide system, most likely using a grommet system as opposed to GonG (glass on glass)

Creativity: Its not very creative if we tell you what to do! Just look at this, think it over, and create. Everyone has their own preferences and tastes.

Last advice: Youtube search "building a bong on a budget" and look up soundrone. He has a lot of tutorials and different builds that are both cheap and awesome looking. He explains glass drilling many times just look through his videos.

This is my first post so I hope I helped you. Good luck. :)

3. Liquor bottles are always nice shapes :)

4. I'm not sure if you can get a hold of this wherever you are, but this company sells vodka, and they (obviously) intended it to be used as something else when you were done drinking it.

Pic: [​IMG]

Website link

5. #5 atomicsmoker, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    What company is it?

6. #6 bongineer, Aug 10, 2011
  7. #7 Phenomejon, Aug 10, 2011
    I have one of these..my girlfriend worked at an Italian restaurant and they had a bottle of this. When they ran out she made sure to bring it home :) I should prolly make an attempt at transforming it.