Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homemade Bong From BB Case(Bud Shot Also)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PotSmoker99, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Another one of my home made bongs, just being bored, took me about 20 min, its air tight, and the bowl is massive can hold almost 2 grams:hello::smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bud i picked up about a week ago for 60(qtr ounce)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

WILL GET A MILKSHOT SOON!!:D

2. if you smoke smaller bowls you taste the weed more, you must not have tasty weed, just some food for thought

3. a job well done PotSmoker99. I'm a big fan of making you're own bongs, i think it's mad fun too take nothing and make it into something. I think that's what 3rd grade was meant to teach you.

4. Thanks for the comments:smoke:
    Lmao butters thanks man.:bongin:

5. ADDED MILKSHOTS
    THIS BOWL JUST FUCKED ME UP:smoke::eek:

6. Nice going! +rep for the successful effort :)

PotGrrl

7. if pot was ever legalized today i bet gas stations around the country would allow the replacement of double gulps with milk shotters for those long drives:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:.