Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

homemade bong bowl??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zapata, Aug 28, 2010.

1. ok i made a bong well homemade bong and hits perfect no air leaks or anything but i wish i could just have a new bowl

i used a bottle, pen tube, and foil bowl doesnt have a carb since i hate using carbs on a bong, and i take off the foil bowl to inhale the smoke kinda like the glass ones but when i grab the foil bowl it burns the hell out of me

any ideas of what i could replace the foil bowl with, without using a carb?

i kno i kno that foil is bad and everything but ayy hits good lol and gets me high

2. Id say a socket is your best choice for a bowl.

3. Just make a carb and use a socket.

4. Use a socket, mUUUUUCH better than foil

To make a slider do this: Its what i did for my old water bottle bong, until i made my bamboo one:hello:

Use that part of a pen, but put it in backwards into the socket so it points outwards

That poing will slide onto the water bottle downstem, and make a pretty good seal, used as a slider

Attached Files:

5. when i make bongs, I usually cut off the ends of a sharpie because a bic pen fits perfectly inside of of it when its all emptied out and it makes a perfect slide/down stem. for bowls i use either sockets or glass gauges that my friend leaves laying around my house.

6. Making a sliding bong is hard without using tinfoil because i have yet to find easy to find objects that make a good slider,and downstem i myself have a homemade metal slider that looks like it was made in a factory the whole bong almost looks like it was made in a headshop if it were not for the small bit of tape and the downstem being a sharpe retractable highlighter...

your best bet is it get creative go to a hardware store or look around your house for some metal pipes but stay away from copper or tin