Homemade bong advice.

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by ryannelson, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Getting tired of smoking out of my bubbler and spoon as of right now. I've made very simple homemade bongs before, but how can I make one that i can remove the bowl from the downstem?

I did this before, but it was kind of complicated, and I don't have the materials anymore. Anyone out there that can help, it'd be great.

2. yup infact i have a homemade brass on brass bong

3. If you want to make a quality homeade bong with a removable slide it can be done. It can be a bit on the expensive side. You need a glass bottle that looks suitable to be a bong, a glass bit the size of the bowl, lubrication for drilling, and preferably a glass bowl. You just have to drill a hole on the side of the bottle at the angle you want the bowl to enter. I'm sure if you search around you can find a detailed guide.

4. I'll be using only plastic.

5. Well you don't have to make it out of glass just to have a slider...I have made bongs out of plastic that do just fine ...first you got to get a slider or make one...like a drill socket and add some tubing/copper pipe/or something else that you can attach to the socket....then find like a pen thats bigger then your slider and glue/tape that in the hole first...then you can put your slider in their and take it out easily :)

Although if you are going for a more permanent bong definetely go with what peacetoker said.

6. uhh only plastic? trying to kill yourself?

7. Other than the bowl, not a fucking idiot.

8. dude just take a waterbottle, bic pen tubing, find a socket with a big enough socket to fit and burn a hole in your waterbottle near the bottom, stick the pen tube/socket slide in and either tape around the base or use hot glue or putty of some sort make it airtight. burn another hole near the top as a carb... thats all you need to hit it. dosent really matter if the slide is removable