homemade bong advice plz--

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by smoke_erryday., Nov 24, 2009.

1. tonight i just want to get really high,
    but all i have is a little piece of shit [temporary] pipe,
    after shattering all the others.
    my mom took my badass water bong, which blew balls.
    and i can't afford to buy anything from a head shop atm.

so can anyone plz tell me how i could possibly
    make a POWERFUL, HARD-HITTIN bong from some household objects?

[i'm thinking BEYOND the water bottle/aliminum foil method?]

2. How about a gravity bong? :smoking:

3. i tried, i dunno, didn't like it.. maybe i was doing it wrongg.

4. #4 Freakish, Nov 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2009
    Yeah. Gravitys or waterfalls or chutes.

They all taste like shit, but they brew the thickest smoke. You're not going to be able to build anything extreme without putting at least an hour or two into it.

5. it's pretty simple
    these work incredibly well

>find a socket (a large one preferably)
    >a bottle (i'd recommend gator aid or power aid bottle)

step 1 : burn a hole on the side of the bottle near the base for the socket(make sure it's a snug fit)
    step 2 : burn another hole for your carb ,and your done.!!!
    step 3 : BLAZE!!!

and theres also a soda can pipe-
    crush the side of a can. poke it full of holes and just lay your weed over it . this is pretty much as ghetto as it gets ,other than a pure tinfoil pipe.

6. haha ive used the soda can; dont its a waste of weed. The part about the socket is good but it works better i'd say with a sort of stem, like a pen tube or something like this. Also if u have a hot glue gun glue around the stem for a 100% airtight bong

7. i know what a gravity bong is, but what are these other two?

and 2 thedeath, the socket goes in the cap right?

8. nevermind about the socket, i misread it >_<

9. A waterfall bong is made by filling up a bottle (a 2-liter soda bottle or similar, usually) and creating a hole in the bottom which can drain the liquid. Cover the hole with your finger, tape, or whatever as it fills up and load your marijuana into the top (tin foil, cap with a socket in it, whatever)

Pull is created by the water draining while lighting the marijuana which fills the bottle with smoke, pop the cap off and take the hit. It works pretty nicely.

As for chutes, there is a nice guide with pictures on gc, here:

http://forum.grasscity.com/recreational-marijuana-use/119781-how-make-chute-pics-included.html

Happy Toking.

10. try the edit button my dude :D

11. you could make a lung as well.

Get a plastic bag (bread bag works perfectly) and a 2 liter bottle. Empty the bottle, cut the bottom out, place the bag over the bottom, rubber band it on, and put a socket at the top of the bottle. Shove the bag up into the bottle, so there is little air in the bag/bottle. Light the green, and slowly pull the bag out from inside the bottle. This also produces some thick, big hits.

12. You might have a yard cup laying around your house. They make pretty nice bongs. :bongin:

13. I bought a Pom-Pom pomegranate bottle and cut a hole out of it, bought a slide-kit, and hot-glued it in there= PERFECT mini-bong, looks cool and stuck some wire mesh inside so I can toss in a bunch of shaved ice for that SUPER chill inhale... still got it w/me!

GL!

14. thanks guyys ;] i'm soo blown.

i went with makin the lung/chute. it was a beautiful thing <3