Homeless

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MilkyLumpkinz, Jan 28, 2013.

1. loool the look on his face is hilarious..I gota do that XD

2. Hahaha a fuckin teddy bear at the top of the list huh.....you cant make it on,the streets.....might i add..you have a vag and tits,how can you be broke?

3. loool hey man! my teddy bear means a lot to me,dont underestimate my street skillz :p an its called life not everyones comes easy specially when they have shitty luck..

4. I'd lick that shitstain off your asshole

5. Who says you cAn live the underground life? Go into large super stores and THRIVE on all that free food, you just gotta eat it in the store. Steal mid-high end electronics that arent locked up and sell them on the street for cheap as shit. Who says a tents a real tent? Find boxes to layer together then cover in trash bags leaving a one inch gap, space capsule! Pine needles can make a mean tea if you have nothin else and youll get your vitamins. Pan handle pan handle pan handle! Invest in a blow up pool bed, the long float things that are like air mattress best purchase ever. Steal components from a radioshack, then return them to another. Siphon gas from parked cars, then stand outside the GS and sell that shit cheap. Mcdonalds dumpsters are gold mines for food if nothing else is available. I love thrift stores because of the cheapness of decent stuff and the ability to switch the ten dollar sticker with a one dollar sticker. Steal snapbacks off someones head, not recommended though. Sell your plasma every week. Look for lost animals with rewards. Steal flowers and sell them. Who says being homeless is hard?

6. dont listen to pineconeplace ^
    i agree with stealing food but why the fuck would you eat it in the store?
    sounds like pineconeeplace needs a reality check
    stealing can end u up in jail or charged
    i stole an wii controller so i can pawn it ad get cash. didnt work out well and i got caught. they were nice and didnt charge me cause i just turned 19 at the time and would have been my first offense

7. Making the concious effort to become homeless when you have a roof over your head is just ridiculous. Yeah you've got it bad, but im pretty sure ditching all that shit and going at it alone is going to be even worse. Do you realise the chance of rape, robbery and even kidnapp is up tenfold when you become homeles, not even that the chance of you turning to harder drugs or alcoholism will most probably increase.

The only people that care about the homeless are the people who make these shelters and charities. Putting 10cents in a cup for some smackhead isn't caring! Need to sort your head out if you ask me! By the sounds of it you just get into a lot of arguements and shit doesn't go your way.

Become homeless but im pretty sure it's going to be the worst decision of your life. Keep applying for jobs and then go rent if it's that bad. Shieeet man up (even if you are a woman).

Not hating just my oppinion.

8. #88 DannyIsAHippie, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2016
    (body)

9. That's got to be some kind of personality trap.

For the longest time I thought the only free person was a homeless person.

It's probably not the most best free conscious consideration for self preservation.

Yeah if you can already see the end to it

you will come out stronger,

but why not stay under some roofing for as long as possible and look for any other possibilities

Man we really need a jobs page

10. ?
    what crawled up your ass and died?
    i care for the homeless. i dont do charities or makes shelters. i make awarness to people like you who think we as normal humans can do nothing to help.
    you are some what right about putting 10 cents in for a crackhead will do nothing. they most likley will spend it on crack. most of the homless will take tht 10cents and turn it to the best the can.

11. homeless people many times become homeless because of drugs, so we shouldnt judge too hard i think, so what if someone spends your pocket change on drugs, maybe they have big trouble, and are eating shelter free food to survive because they cant help themself

would you not pity a guy weighing 100 pounds and shivering from withdrawals?

12. not as much as the next guy on the corner
    drugs is they fault. it was thiar choice to put drugs before other stuff
    ill pitty the younger and the inocent before i pitty the stupid
    this is my opinion

13. aint that a bit near sighted? drug abusers have a 100 reasons, and many of them come from situations/backgrounds that '' the next guy on the corner '' might shoot himself over, its not called being stupid, its called being human, im sure you have your own habits?

14. Saw that on 9gag lol.

15. I work with the homeless and volunteer at a shelter every week, and more people are homeless because of mental health issues than addiction issues.

Assuming that a person is homeless because they're a junkie is ridiculous.

16. your point is true, but i will never get to know a crackhead (bad ex friend)
    yes i have my own habits but i am able to control them. i know what comes first when living happily.
    i still stick by my point on pity

17. [quote name='"Fakir"']

aint that a bit near sighted? drug abusers have a 100 reasons, and many of them come from situations/backgrounds that '' the next guy on the corner '' might shoot himself over, its not called being stupid, its called being human, im sure you have your own habits?[/quote]

Are you kidding me?

18. Pretty sure hes serious lol. I agree for the most part. Just because theyre on the streets because of a drug habit, and its obviously theyre own fault, doesnt mean I wouldnt feel bad for one of their situations.

Its hard having to live like that, and once someone is addicted to an unmentionable and homeless, its hard to get out of that situattion because you almost cant control yourself, and its all theyll spend their money on. Yes, they could probably get out of the situation with a little self control, but some of these people just have trouble using it instead of just going back to buying more drugs.

Of course its their fault for their situation, but its still sad nonethekless that they got like that. I get pissed whenever I see people say people who are homeless deserve to be like that because theyre not changing their ways. Ive met a couple people who are homeless in my life and I know that they did not deserve how they were treated by people and looked at in disgust by people who walked by.

On the other hand though, I would never give a homeless person straight up cash, because I wouldnt trust them to use it wisely. I may buy them a meal or something, but I dont think giving a homeless person money is going to help them at all because theyll probably use it on drugs.

19. Care to explain how having a roof over your head and free food is more stressful than sleeping on the street and not having anything to eat :confused:

20. This. Ever heard of self-sabotage, OP? A fucking TON of people on this website deal with it, you can see it just from the way they post (I used to as well)..We're all dealing with our own shit but just giving up and deciding to be homeless is just dumb.

Why? Because you don't have unlimited time to make something of yourself. To develop skills, to enjoy your life, to be on gc, drink, do drugs, yadda yadda. All this costs time and your not getting any of it back, if you've slacked for the last 20 years and haven't developed any skills, deciding to be homeless is pretty much the worst thing you could possibly do.

You got your own personal shit to deal with but if anything, get a job and move out on your own. Or mnimum tell somebody in your current situation how you're feeling, once you do, you'll come back, look over this thread and realize how ridicilous this is.