Homeless Toker

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Bubba Rugged, May 25, 2011.

1. Hey folks!

My name's Bubba (well, my moniker is). I've been living on the streets for ages now. Currently using mary jane to help with my heroin withdrawals. It's not helping a ton but I'm confident I can get clean this time. I've made a couple friends around town who are helping me out. One being a medical MJ patient and doctor who is helping me through the withdrawal process.

I'm still on the streets but I've started using the public library computers to build an online presence. I've seriously not used the internet for the majority of my life. I haven't had any use for it. But now I'm having a blast writing and chatting to people on message boards.

I hope to have some good times here and meet some chill folks.

G'day! Ask me anything you want. :eek:

2. Hey man,

So how did you get into your situation? Where you just unable to find any work or did you choose that lifestyle? And for future reference talk of anything but ganja is not allowed.

3. Fair enough, my man!

I have excerpts of my story on my blog but basically I ran away from foster care at 13. I was dealing with severe mental health issues and didn't jive with my foster parents. So you could say it was technically a choice but if I could go back in time and have a do-over I would've tried to stick with that family.

I was pretty messed up for a very long time and had no goals or prospects. Being addicted to drugs added to the mess. I'm sure my story is pretty common, heh.

4. Where are you located? And is anyone trying to help you?

DONT START DOING HARD DRUGS AGAIN!

5. good luck with everyone

6. Most excellent advice, my good man! :hello:

Yes, I'm being helped by an old friend who's dealt with addiction before. He used to be a practicing physician as well.

My new addiction is blogging and surfing the web. Much healthier!

7. Yes it is sir. Im glad to see our trying to change your life. Good luck Bubba.

8. Thanks buddy!

9. Oh and I'm living in Canada. I won't give the city. I'd prefer to stay as anon as possible if you don't mind!

10. Welcome to the city man! Good luck, hope to see you around the forums :)

11. hopefully things go well for you, you seem like a nice guy!

12. #12 GetaJoB, May 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2011
    are you my dad? haha

good luck kicking the heroine man hope to see ya around more often.

i have no goals or prospects but im only addicted to the mary jane. haha

13. good luck, there are many, many monetary opportunities within the internet, for for your information :smoke: if money is an issue that is (which it probably is)

14. Welcome to the city man, people like you truly have soo much to teach..

This site will help you more than you expected, go the the philosophy/spirituality section, there are some really good threads about meditating and such that will help you a lot, mentally and physically.

be good man :)

15. Hey man, good to hear you're staying clean...

Living in Canada is obviously really cold, so how do you stay warm at night, like what kind of places do you sleep at? Also, what do you do during the day? I'm not homeless (was living in my car in the past for some time, and oddly enough enjoyed it, then again I was always so fucked up on unmentionables back then I probably would've enjoyed being anywhere...), but I am unemployed and know how boring things can get....

Last question, where do you see yourself in 5 years?

16. Hey! Welcome!

I'm in Canada too (BC) and love it here. Glad to see you taking initiative to change

17. Where do you sleep in winter? How often did you eat and also were did you get your food? Have you ever had to kill someone over drugs or a sleeping place or food? Sorry for wierd questions but those came to mind when reading here.

18. Do homeless people have sex with female homeless people?

19. #19 Mason420, May 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Good to hear! Stick with the web and maryjane!! Whatever you do, don't start doing hard drugs again.. too much money .. withdrawal .. blah blah,..But in all I hope everything goes well for you my dude
    !! btw My mistake earlier post.. I meant Goodluck with everything!! Ha, be easy!!

20. Damn didn't realize this thread was receiving so much attention. Thank you all for the good words. I'll try to respond to each of your questions...