Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homegrown

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Froz3n, Aug 8, 2012.

1. In all my years of smoking, most people I've come across call brown, seedy, leafy bud "HOMEGROWN".
    Why is that?
    What kind of weed isn't "home"grown?
    I grow dank bud, I call it homegrown, because that's what it is, home-grown.

Calling shit weed "Homegrown" is an insult against cannabis growers.

to anyone who uses the term "Homegrown" to describe schwag, show me the weed you grow in your laboratory/factory.

2. What you grow weed in... is called a garden, mate. It's a plant, not some chemical that we have to mass produce.

3. OP, me and you have the same definition for homegrown. Dank can be homegrown.
    I've personally never heard anyone in my area refer mids or low quality bud to homegrown, but if I did, I'd simply explain to them that homegrown means it's cannabis grown at home, or in the area.

4. I've never heard of anyone calling reg or mids homegrown either.

5. I've heard it used in a derogatory manner, as if the price should be much lower or something. "Oh, that's homegrown?" ...same kind of people who brag about their "hydro" or "dro" connection that will blow your shit away. Ignoramuses, all of them.

6. The term 'homegrown' low grade is used quite abit. I tend not to use it as it doesnt really make much sense as you said.

7. Where I'm from people think "homegrown" is the better than something else even though all weed is essentially homegrown.

8. that's how I first heard someone use "homegrown"..I was in high school :rolleyes:

for those of you who say you've never heard the term "homegrown", Im in Nor Cal - 408 and it's quite common around here.
    I heard it more when I was in high school tho.