Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homegrown, what do you think?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ford, Aug 5, 2011.

1. #21 Ford, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    HA it was a micro grow I got like 23g off that plant HA HA pounds off a plant LOL LOL

2. #22 Ford, Aug 5, 2011
    thanks man

3. Looks like some yum yum!!! It's pretty fluffy though

4. I don't see what's so funny about that statement... Getting pounds off a marijuana plant is obtainable if you know what you're doing...

I'm talking about 1 to 2 here.

5. #25 Ford, Aug 5, 2011
    ahhhh I see but I said earlier it was a micro grow don't guess you read it was only grew with a 150Watt hps I'm happy with my final product speaking that I don't smoke much and where I am you really can't get better then this unless you pay 25 for 1g

6. #26 Ford, Aug 5, 2011
    thanks IM happy with my fluffy stuff.

7. Looks great! I'm growing at the moment and can't wait to get buds like that. I'm doing outdoors though. They have just gone into pre flowering :D

8. #28 Ford, Aug 6, 2011
    cool man I've went outdoor I really didn't like it though so I grow indoor I had storms run through and murder my babies but thats when I was 14

9. at school in Oxford. From Jackson originally.

10. #30 Ford, Aug 6, 2011
    thats way away from me