Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

HomeGrown - Master Kush & AK-48 - Fire

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Two-One, May 23, 2010.

1. Master Kush:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AK-48:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Both homegrown...Under CFLs. Got about 20 grams off each plant. :/...This is whats left of each. Haha.

Comments Appreciated.

2. Good shit my friend, both look like some straight killa.

3. Looking good to me! What was your setup, if I might ask?

4. Looks extra dank. Were you using CFL's??

5. I think it is safe to say that yes he was using CFLs. To the OP that looks like some chronic defiantly impressed with what you grew. What is the genetics of AK-48 I am not familiar with this strain.

6. Hahah yeah. The dankness impaired my ability to read i guess.

7. The only thing I could find on its genetics is this:

Jock Horror (F) x Ice (M)

I was using CFLs. A little over 200watts for both Veg & Flower. 2x2x4 grow cabinet. I grow 3 at a time. My WhiteCastle (WhiteWidow x Ice) is getting cut tonight. Looks amazing. Also used LST method.

8. nice buds im smokin on the master right now to, great strain mine has some hints of purple and is the best batch of master I have seen.

9. Yeah, I think it is great. Better than the AK-48, but they are both dank.

Can't wait for this WhiteCaslte to get done drying & curing...The buds are huge. :smoke: