Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homegrown is lovely.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BearKush, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Just sampled some of my bud which I had to pull down early. Lovely smoke so far!!!

Anyone else smoking on some homegrown atm?

Attached Files:

2. Yes... My cousin just grew his first plant & it was actually dank.. The high is real "heady" & had some purple leaves, tasted real piney & had a sweet piney smell...Sorry I can't provide pics because I don't know to do so....

3. Nothin like smokin your own stuff man. Iv'e got some BlackRussian in my grinder atm that is from my 3rd grow i finished up recently. Also got some BubbleGummer curing here's a pic of the bubblegummer. I don't have any of the black russian right now but i'll post some later. Your's is lookin dank man.

Attached Files:

4. #4 xCelticWolfx, Feb 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2013
  5. I've got G-13 x Haze and a no-name indica at the moment.

6. You get it from g13 Labs? Im gonna get they're white widow for my next grow. Just wanted to get some opinions on theyre genetics.

7. Ah, the best thing is that it hasn't been manhandled in the mass production process. Kinda like home brew beer; even the average is better than anything you can buy.

8. I love at the very end of the growing season because idont get ****** shit i get good stuff that fucks me up in 2 hits

9. My friend happens to have some G-13 at the moment. Where are you from?

10. lol not trying to be a dick but I really, really, really doubt it's the same stuff

11. #11 Javarius Reptar, Feb 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2013
    Considering this is a thread about growing your own........... I don't think it is.
    Almost time to harvest I'd say, Have 3 Blue dream plants going, didn't cross them with anything but I think my next grow I will try og kush x jack hererr.