Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homegrown Indoors Dank!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by stevieblaze21, Jan 21, 2010.

1. That looks like megan fox's vagiinnnaa:D

Delicious, props on the good grow.

2. now thats some dank nuggz. Some of the best indoor ever seen!!

3. You nailed this grow! Do a little better job trimming IMHO next time, but hey, its your stash.

I give those plants an 8 on a 10 scale just from looks and I've seen a LOT of bud throughout the years.

You are a natural. You could grow commercially I'd say. Two thumbs up.

4. bombyyy :D haha

that's not just luck. Smoke up Stevie!!

5. Looks pretty fire guy :wave:

6. Thanks, man, that means a lot cause it actually is a futuristic hope of mine. To grow weed for a living. Sounds like every stoner's dream, I know, but I'm serious here. It's what I would do.

7. Those photos are beautiful and I wish you were my next door neighbor.

8. I may be haha, you never know. I wish I had more people to smoke this with, though. It's awesome not only smokin the product of my hard work, but getting other people to enjoy it as well.

9. damn foo thats some dank bud. i need tostart growing again

10. personaly, i think it kinda looks somthing like white rhino.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWroYuuvGYM]YouTube - I Can't Feel My Face[/ame]

DJCannon, cannon, cannon