Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homegrown Indoors Dank!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by stevieblaze21, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Hey, just finished up the harvest, here's what popped out! Tell me what you think, I'm very happy with the results. The high is so intense, very heady, and it creeeeeeps up on you. DAMN :D!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More pics to come later tonight!

2. Looks very good I would love to smoke it. :smoke:

How much did you yield?

3. Damn man, I am liking the look of that bud.
    What strain is it?
    :smoking:

4. that looks like some killer green bro! niceee

5. now thats some legit homegrown goods
    now why cant all the people selling homegrown around here have that

6. Thanks for the comments, guys. I haven't been able to find my scale but I'm guessing in the range of 30-35gs is what I got. It was just some bagseed from some good smoke I collected for a while. This was actually the plant I neglected until it turned out to be my only female O.O. Damn, I guess that's how it always works out though, huh?

7. Wow man, those are some GREAT results from bagseed. They look like some resiny buds for sure!

8. Whats bagseed?

9. seeds that you find in a bag

10. Just seeds found in bud that you buy. Opposed to seeds you buy from a Seed Bank which you know the strain and all.

11. High report: my face is numb. Weird. Feels funny :cool:

12. looks nice n compact n best of all fuckin frsoty XD!

13. Frosty. Enjoy your own grow.

14. Looks very nice!!! Did it hermie or get pollinated near the end of the grow?

15. 1st pic = amazing dankness!

16. that indo looks like the homegrown fire i used to get.. rep

17. Congrats, man. That's some amazing looking cannabis. I can't wait until I get a chance to grow my own. Oh, and + Rep for the Kid Cudi album cover, and the dank buds.

18. Looks dank as fuck!

19. looks fire as fuck man, good job on the grow

20. Soooooo jealous.