Homegrown hydroponics warning

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ganjaganja, Mar 3, 2009.

1. http://www.homegrown-hydroponics.com/

**************DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!***************

Im sick of seeing people order from this site. And it sucks that high times still advertises for them as well.

THIS SITE IS A SCAM DO NOT ORDER.

1/1000 people get what they order, everyone else gets ripped off.

This guy is located in florida and is a grade A con-artist, has been his whole life. I know him.

please make this a sticky so when people search for this site on GC they see this first. So many people are loosing their money with this guy.

2. Just wanted to add that they were given an "F" from the Better Business Bureau. As they say, caveat emptor...

3. and they also have an F on ripoff reports.com

4. Hard to understand how someone can stay in business with that kind of bad press. Guess he has someone's nuts in his mouth....

5. doesnt the BBB shut a bizz down if they fail? because abviously they arent doin shit right, y would the very people making sure companies abide by the rules, not shut some 1 down for breaking those rules? eh?

6. If I'm not mistaken the BBB only acts as a reputable place to find (hopefully) reliable reports of whether a business is reputable and in good standing with their customers/the public. They are not a legal entity that has the power to shut a business down. I would think that real legal action would have to be taken against this guy (i.e. lawsuits, etc.) before any fraudulent practices can be stopped. That's where the Catch-22 comes into play with the situation.
    I would imagine that given the nature of what the products from this company are likely used for, the customers are likely to want to interact with any law enforcement or legal entities as little as possible. So this guy is preying on people who are trying to be discreet to begin with. Unfortunately, the only way to shut them down is through enough word-of-mouth. So help spread it if you can.

7. WTF?!?! I don't believe this. I just ordered the 3in1 grow box with all the accessories and add ons for over 3 grand about a week ago. I also paid for them to rush build it and express shipping. They looked pretty legit to me. I don't belive any of this.

8. shit dude im sorry for your potential loss. all we can do is hope that your the 1/1000 people that gets their shit. ahve you been in contact with them yet?

and also did u do any research on this site BEFORE you dropped 3 grand ??? thats a lot of loot to give to a company over the internet without researching. just googling the name of their site and reviews brings up bad press about that site.....

9. Nice they don't even have an address! Smellz so fishy, im going to have to order and check it out myself...:smoking:

10. good luck with that one, and im very glad that HiDiesel didn't get taken, i felt so bad for you wen i read that...

11. before we go and sticky this.. does anyone else have an experience with this company.. good or bad?

i don't want to go trashing someone's business unless it's totally warranted.

12. many other people have gotten ripped off from this guy. there are a few other threads about this and the guy himself was a member of this site, and rollitup, and has been banned for promosting his products and claiming false grows. his named was Darth something or other.

i will find sum links to ppl getting ripped and pm you with them

13. thanks man.. just want to be sure. If the dude is legit then we don't want to fuck his livelihood up, if he isn't well.. then that's a different story.

14. Thanks for the heads up. I use HTGsupply.com :smoking:

15. good. they have great cheap lighting system.

16. I JUST SPOKE WITH MY LAWYER AND FILED A COMPLAINT WITH BBB AND ATTOURNEY GENERAL ON MY BEHALF. EVERYONE WHO HAS GOTTEN TAKEN PLEASE WRITE THE LOCAL ATTOUNEY GENERAL THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO SHUT HIM DOWN. I SPENT OVER 4 GRAND SINCE APRIL STILL HAVNT GOT PRODUCT NOW THE PHONES DONT WORK. CAN WE POOL THE MONEY TOGETHER TO TAKE THEM TO COURT? WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK? PLEASE RESPOND THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE HIM PAY FOR THE FALSE CLAIMS.

EMAIL:

Check Out a Business or Charity - U.S. BBB

Florida Attorney General - Attorney General Contact Form