Homegrown Hydroponics Grow Cabs?!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Darth Vadar 420, May 16, 2006.

1. Been looking around for a pre-built grow cab for a while now. I just don't have the time / skills to build my own cabinet. I finally took the plunge, and deceided to buy a Homegrown Hydroponics grow cab.

http://homegrown-hydroponics.com/mestgrbox20w.html

For the price, it seemed like the best deal in terms of features, specs, price and shipping. Plus customer support is totally cool. So, my medium should be here on Tuesday. I can hardly wait!! Anyone else used one of these?

2. you already bought this? is not, I could save you a couple hundred on it.

3. That company is way to damn expensive, look at the Bubble Bucket $75 bucks something you can do yourself for 15 bucks.

4. I have to agree with DierWolf.

These boxes are built out of things you can buy at any home depot or walmart then jacked way up because of the niche market.

Don't take my word for it though, I don't know shit...

Good luck with your new box, let us know if it was worth the investment.

5. The DWC bucket is a TOTAL rip off. I agree. I would never buy it. But, their grow cabs seem to be very fairly priced considering the alternatives. The BC NL is just insanely priced, and the shipping is like an additional $500 from BC.

My medium only cost me $200 in shipping, and came with co2 and aeroponics which is not offered on any other system i seen. Plus I don't mind spending $$$ on a professional system. I probably coulda done it myself cheaper, but I really wanted a commercial system fully assembled. I just don't have the time or magic touch to do it myself.

Bottom line it wasn't cheap, but it wasn't overpriced either. As a matter of fact, I will be buying the new jumbo in a few weeks for 20 flowering plants, and use the medium for veg/mothers. My ladies seem to be loving it, and are looking danker every day!!!!