Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Homegrown goodness...what do you think?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by chiefton8, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Some bud that I grew last spring. Strain is jock horror, similar to the real Jack Herer but from a different seed bank. Big fluffy buds, great sativa high. This isn't all of it, just a small sampling.

How would you rate it, on a scale of 1 to 10? (1 being schwag, 10 being the best bud the world has ever seen)

Keep tokin' :smoke:

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Freakin beautiful, man!

I've always wanted to try Jack Herrer and I hear they did a good job with their genetics.

It looks amazing; simply by looking at it I would rate it a 8.5, but I'm really leaning towards 9.

Enjoy that, man :smoke:

3. completely covered in trichs , great strain , id give it a 9 too. is it some one hit quit?

4. thanks man. 8.5-9 ain't too bad considering it was only my second time growing. jack (or jock) is great stuff, i highly recommend it if you ever get the opportunity. :)

thanks dude! i'd say it's a two hit quit. :smoking: i can't typically finish a whole bowl in an evening.

5. OMFG that last pic is mind blasting. It's fucking infested with trichomes!!!!!

6. Holy fuck! that is some nice bud I rate it a 9 have fun with that stuff

7. Yeah, great pics... got me craving a sativa real, real bad :D

8. that looks soooo dank. how much lighting did you use on it? I give it a 9 for sure!

9. Dude fucking 9 for you, +rep

10. nice job dude +rep for you

11. During flowering I used a 250w HPS with 2x45w CFL's to supplement. It was only one plant. :smoking:

12. Makes me want to start growing godamn.

13. whatever you did to create that keep doing it. Those are very nice and snow kissed, I would say 9 or 10.

14. Your bud looks great, I'd give it a 9 as well. Make it last mayne!

15. beautiful buds. I'd rate it a nine. How much did you end up growing?

16. id say 8.5 looks a little early harvested

17. what makes you say that?

i chopped her down when the trichs were about 80% cloudy, 20% amber...should have been ok but curious to hear your input...

:smoke:

18. Real nice homegrown man! like 7-8

19. danngg gorgeous buduzzie

id give that a 9er